Know Your Test. Trust Your Results.
At Asuragen, we are passionate about developing technologies that advance research and clinical practice to provide better answers for people living with cancer. That’s why we’ve made it our mission to provide leukemia patients access to a safe and reliable monitoring test that can provide the true measure of their CML.
Chronic Myeloid Leukemia (CML)
Advances in CML therapy over the past decade have rendered it a manageable disease, however, the key to effective disease management is the marriage of the right therapy with the right laboratory monitoring.
Advances in treatment and guidelines calls for better CML monitoring assays, which measure therapy success by determining how fast and how far blood cancer levels decrease.
You deserve reliable and clinically meaningful results you can trust.
At Asuragen, we pioneered the availability of safe and effective testing by taking our QuantideX® qPCR BCR-ABL IS Kit to the FDA and securing the first and only clearance for a leukemia monitoring test.
Knowing your results come from a laboratory that uses a proven, safe and effective FDA cleared test with high sensitivity and accuracy, can help you and your physician be confident you are getting the best available results to inform therapy decisions. Not all tests are created equal. Ask your physician which test is being used to evaluate your CML.
To learn more about CML, or to find out how you can help make a difference, visit the resources below:
- Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
- National CML Society
- Leukemia Research Foundation
- American Society of Clinical Oncology
- National Cancer Institute at the National Institute of Health
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- World Health Organization (WHO) Classification of Myeloid Neoplasms & Acute Leukemia
- National Comprehensive Cancer Network Clinical Guidelines
- European LeukemiaNet Guidelines