Sensitivity that takes molecular response monitoring to a whole new level
Assessing complete molecular response requires the highest possible assay sensitivity. The FDA cleared QuantideX® qPCR BCR-ABL IS Kit takes chronic myeloid leukemia (CML) monitoring to a new level of sensitivity at MR4.7 (0.002% IS). With this unprecedented level of sensitivity coupled to a simple-to-run, singlicate test, you can now reliably and reproducibly monitor much deeper molecular response.
- Direct reporting on the International Scale (IS)
- Data analysis software provides automated calculations and streamlined reporting
- Multiplexed design amplifies and detects both fusion and control gene in the same reaction
- All-inclusive reagents sourced and Quality Controlled together from a single vendor
- Sensitivity of MR4.7 (0.002%IS) determined using Human RNA
- Armored RNA®-based standards provide true RNA quantification
Please fill out the form below to request more information.